1. Product Name: Reaction Torque Sensor With Flange(BTQ-403)
2. Material: Aluminum or Alloy Steel
3. Capacity: 0～0.5 Nm,1 Nm,2 Nm,5 Nm,10 Nm,20 Nm,50 Nm,100 Nm
• Easily integrates into OEM applications
• Intended for high volume applications
• Aluminum/steel construction
• Designed for Torque auditing
• Uses strain gauge technology
• Reaction (non-rotating) Torque measurements
5. BTQ-403 flange reaction torque transducer is designed for installation between test pieces such as motors, switches, axles or shafts and their mounting plate. These models operate and are calibrated in both directions. Alloy steel construction enhances durability in harsh, industrial environments. These models have no moving parts and utilize four bonded strain gages on a special machined portion of the transducer to achieve a maximum non-linearity of 0.15% over a wide dynamic range. Typical applications include tire braking, motor dynamometers, friction-skid testing, and twist measurement.
Need something special or a completely customized design? Let Brans to discuss particular application requirements together with you.